So the other night I got a good laugh at Ben. We have needed brakes on the car for a few weeks. It was sooo embarrassing that every time we drove around and we would use the brakes they would make the worst noise and everyone would stare.
Anyway, one evening I got home late to find Ben putting the brakes on the car at 9:00 pm. Talk about procrastination!!!!!

4 comments:
Hello! I was reading through your blog and you mentioned your husband is in the Army! First, tell him THANK YOU! My husband is also in the military (Navy)! He was on deployment last year.
I'm part of this great message board with really friendly ladies. If you ever feel like your civilian friends don't understand (which happens, it's okay) or just want to vent we're there! Here's the link to register: http://z7.invisionfree.com/womenofmilitarymen/index.php?act=idx
Again, thank your husband for his service! I hope you have a nice weekend!
Those are some seriously funny pictures, poor Ben, least he got it done!
Way to go, Ben...those brakes were sounding a little scary.
What a handy man!
Post a Comment