I just love children. They always make me laugh and they make me happy. My little buddy Noah was visiting the other day and he LOVES the animals. Mostly he loves the dog food in the kitchen. All of the sudden it went from joyful laughing to complete silence in the kitchen.........
Of course I had to see what was going on and this is what I found. Noah was obviously very thirsty and his sippy cup just wasn't going to cut it. Our dog Lucky was anxiously standing by him crying. Probably upset because Noah decided to drink his water and he wasn't willing to share.

3 comments:
What a funny moment that was. Thank goodness you found your camera!
That is so funny, I can't believe how funny that is, I am also glad you found your camera in time!
When you guys come out here to visit I would love to take some professional pics for you. I miss you guys and that lil boy is so freakin cute. Love Brother
Post a Comment