So this was a special evening. My friend Melissa took me and the missionaries out to Sakura. It was such a fun evening. I don't know if any of you go out to Japanese often but below are some pictures of the fun experience it can be.

This was the start of our meal. They always heat up the grill and then start the fire to get things cooking! The poor little girl next to us kept saying, no fire please, no fire please.

I love this part. They make a little volcano out of onions and then have it
erupt. It is fun to see them do it. I especially loved watching Sister Peterson. She has never gone anywhere like this before and she was very in to everything.
MMMMM. The food was so yummy. Thanks Melissa. You spoil me!!

This is Sister Peterson catching the food the chef threw at her. She wasn't bad. She actually caught it. If it was me...the food would have ended up on the floor.

Boy, what cute girls we are! It was such a fun evening.
2 comments:
I've never been to that place before, but it reminds me of Beni Hana's in Salt Lake. They do the same stuff and it's such a treat! Looks like you had a ton of fun!
that place looks wonderful! We'll have to go sometime!
Post a Comment