Congratulation Nicole and Josh!
We are so happy for you.

Nicole and Josh right before the Baptism

Ben baptized Nicole. It was so special that he was able to do that for her. Sharing the gospel has meant so much to us and the Spirit was so strong at the service. It is beautiful not only to see a person accept the gospel but to have a family be baptized together is so special to witness. Ben and I were both
grateful for the wonderful experience.

The gang before the baptism. Josh had Giles baptize him. It was Giles first time and he was a little nervous but he did great.

The Sisters, Giles, and Ben and I have loved sharing our testimonies with Nicole and Josh. We are so excited they made this decision.

Giles and Charlie. Charlie is another investigator we hope will be baptized next month.

After the Baptism we had a BBQ at my house. Ben is always such a good sport and cooks for everyone. He is the BEST cook. Thanks honey for all you do. I just love you!

I hope my pose shows you just how good those hot dogs were.

Sister Wright will be leaving use on Tuesday. We love her so much. The Lord has got to be proud of the wonderful missionary she is. She has served
diligently and well. Her and Sister Peterson have been the hardest working Sisters we have seen. They have lit up the Baltimore Mission with their hard work,
diligence, love of the Lord and their teaching. We will miss you!

Nicole and I with the Sister, Sisters!

I love this picture of us with the missionaries. It shows you just how much fun we have. We love having them in our home, over for dinner and we love to teach with them. Again, we are so
grateful that the Lord has given us the opportunity to be so involved in missionary work. One of my greatest memories as a child is being the home away from home for the missionaries. They were always around when I was growing up. I am so happy to carry on that legacy and love the Spirit they bring into our home. Ben and I can't wait till our later years when we can serve the Lord together on a full time mission. Until then, we will just keep doing what were doing. Teaching and Baptizing and thanking the Lord everyday for experience.
2 comments:
You guys are my idols. This is so, so awesome. And, I totally love this blog. I need to comment more so you know I'm here.
Love you tons!
those are some great pictures! I'm so glad everything went good, I wish I could have been there. You guys are wonderful!
Post a Comment