So this week has been a ruff one. Between getting my website finished (for my portrait studio), Computers Crashing and losing all my work, my husband going out of town and just plain life I have been a little stressed and feeling a little down. So Saturday night my friends were coming over to get me for dinner. As I went to get the door, to my surprise. This was what was delivered!!! Obviously it was for me since my name was across it.
The sisters and Melissa didn't know that I am scared of balloons. The box was full of them!! As you can see from the look on my face I was excited but a little hesitant to just dig in and see what else I could find.
The box was full of all my favorite treats. Vitamin Water, Strawberry Fruit Roll-Ups, Reese's, and candles. What more could a girl want? Besides the cute husband that I already have.
This put such a big smile on my face! It was so so thoughtful and it made me feel so loved. I have really great people in my life and am so lucky to call them friends. (cheesy I know but it is how I feel)
Thanks girls! I am still enjoying my goodies and the candles smell great! I've been spoiling myself a little.

1 comment:
I'm so glad you loved your goodies!! Anything to make you feel better friend! <3 you!
Post a Comment