WE LOVE MISSIONARY WORK!!!!!
Ben and I feel so blessed that the Lord has chosen to use us for missionary work since we have been in the Military. Ben was just called as the Ward Missionary which is perfect for him since that seems to be all we have done since we have been in Maryland.
Sunday, we took our Investigators Nicole, her son Josh, Melissa (another investigator from a member referral) and the Sister Missionaries to the DC temple. We had a great time watching the Joseph Smith Movie and taking pictures. It is always fun to see investigators experience the temple for the first time. I love the glow in the eyes as they stand in amazement of the Christus and the excitement at all the art work and beauty all around them. They are so full of questions and it is a wonderful time to teach. Not to mention the Spirit.
Nicole and Josh are going to be Baptized on June 28th and Melissa will be baptized on August 17th. We are so excited for them. We feel so blessed that we could share the gospel with them and have them become our dear friends and such an important part of our lives.

4 comments:
Those are such cute pictures of you guys at the temple, I especially like the one with you and Ben together!
What an AWESOME picture of you and Ben...you should frame that one! What a fun experience for all. We love going down to the temple too.
How awesome that you're able to do so much missionary work! That is really such an incredible experience to be involved in and I'm so happy for you all!
I think you guys are AMAZING! Thanks for all you have done and continue to do. Love you!
Post a Comment