
THE AMC ARMY BAND PRESENTS........
Benjamin J. Lawyer
Benjamin J. Lawyer
So I have to take a minute and brag about my husband. He worked so hard on this piece and the video will show you just how hard he worked. He did an AMAZING job. Listen to the finger work at the end of this piece. It was awesome.
Also, I went to a BBQ at the band hall with all of Ben's co-workers. His commander and several others pulled me aside and said that he did such a great job. They told me if it would have been appropriate that they all would have stood and given him a standing ovation themselves. They told me how determined and hard working he is and what an asset he is to the band.
I hope you all enjoy this mini concert as much as I did!

4 comments:
Quite impressive, Ben!
Oh my goodness! Ben, you are an amazing talent. I am so glad Jeane put this up! I am SO glad you guys have a blog!
It is such a great way to keep in touch, we will be checking it all the time! We sure do miss you guys. Sounds like you are doing so well there, and really liking it. I am so glad.
Jeanne, you are so kind to put my CD on your blog, Its sooo nice of you!
Do you know what days you are coming to UTah? Miss you
Love,
Katie
Wow, is all I can say, I listened to the whole thing and I cannot imagine practicing for a twelve minute song! Ben you did amazing, I mean I am speechless and I lOVED the intro they gave you too!
Yep, he's my brother and I love him.
Post a Comment