Anytime I have a moment to spend outdoors with my husband doing things we love makes me happy and content. Since Ben had Monday off we decided to enjoy the great outdoors as we headed up to Rock State Park for some hiking and pictures.
On the beginning of our adventure I learned I have a new pet peeve. I have never really understood the concept of joining a wonderful activity of hiking with smoking. Now what people do with their own bodies is their choice HOWEVER nothing irritates me more than sitting there taking in the beautiful scenery and then getting a big puff of dirty, nasty, smelly smoke blown in my face. Now I don't know about you but I could have done without that! So listen up people. If you chose to smoke would you mind blowing your smoke in the face of someone who doesn't care. Oh yeah and by the way, good luck with that.
Awh...I feel so much better. Stepping of the soap box now.
Ben and I have really been getting into landscape pictures. Ben has got quite the eye and I don't think I am half bad but one thing that continues to amaze me is how two people can be looking at the same scenery and be in the same place but take two totally different pictures. It has been fun to see the difference between our pictures. Below are some of our favorites.
On the beginning of our adventure I learned I have a new pet peeve. I have never really understood the concept of joining a wonderful activity of hiking with smoking. Now what people do with their own bodies is their choice HOWEVER nothing irritates me more than sitting there taking in the beautiful scenery and then getting a big puff of dirty, nasty, smelly smoke blown in my face. Now I don't know about you but I could have done without that! So listen up people. If you chose to smoke would you mind blowing your smoke in the face of someone who doesn't care. Oh yeah and by the way, good luck with that.
Awh...I feel so much better. Stepping of the soap box now.
Ben and I have really been getting into landscape pictures. Ben has got quite the eye and I don't think I am half bad but one thing that continues to amaze me is how two people can be looking at the same scenery and be in the same place but take two totally different pictures. It has been fun to see the difference between our pictures. Below are some of our favorites.
All in all the day was perfect. Great weather, great scenery, great pictures and a great husband. What more can a girl ask for? As we are preparing for tomorrows bad weather from Hurricane Hannah I am sure I will be dreaming of Mondays perfect weather.

4 comments:
Did you do this post Tuesday? Because I look at your blog every day and this post didn't show until today???
You and Ben are SO cute! I love these pictures you took. It looks so beautiful there. I love going on beautiful walks with my family :)
You can totally steal the "Flashback Friday" idea...it's so much fun to do! I know you have some great flashback pictures you could use...you know, the ones with the big hair and shoulder pads!! Ahh, weren't the 80's great?!
how fun for you guys, I loved the pictures, very impressive! Can I expect anything less form you?
These are very well done. I love the composition.. love love love the composition.
Good luck with that. Ha ha ha! You totally made me laugh. This post sounds exactly like you. Not many people can do that. Tee hee. I love it.
Those pictures are amazing. Really beautiful.
Post a Comment