The picture above shows just how happy I was to be sitting on the beach, having dinner in Jamaica. The only thing that would have made it absolutely perfect would have been having my husband with me.
As many of you know, I have a very great friend that took me to enjoy some R&R and soak up the rays in good ole Jamaica. It was so beautiful and so hot! It did not matter how much sunblock I put on I left looking like a lobster but it was so worth it.
The rooms were cozy and didn't have the typical "hotel" feel. The bed sucked but who can complain. I was in Jamaica but I was happy to return home to my memory foam bed.
I was able to Kayak, snorkel, wind sail and jump on a trampoline that was quite a challenge to get on in the middle of the water.
Relaxing by the pool and enjoying the sun. Now as many of you can see there is a big water slide behind me and Yes I went on it and Yes it was fun. Who says slides are for little kids?
This is the friend I made while there. Hermy. I was just sitting at the snack bar having a soda and along came Hermy right across the floor. Silly I know but this was one of my favorite things about the trip.
Look hard at this picture. This kid is AMAZING. He was doing the limbo with fire. It was so fun to see.
Again, the view from my room. I loved getting up every morning and reading my scriptures on the deck. I loved listening to the water and enjoying the amazing view.
Can you believe how blue the sky was? I know I am a photographer and can make any picture look good with digital enhancements but I did nothing to these pictures. It really was that beautiful.
Never mind the sky, look at how blue the water was. I am sure you are sick of this description but I will have to use it again, AMAZING!
The sunsets were my favorite. It was different colors every night. I couldn't wait to see what was in store each evening. Thanks so much Nicole for a wonderful vacation. I hope to go back someday with Ben. I know he would have enjoyed the water and all the fun activities. Until then we will have to enjoy the wonderful pictures.

5 comments:
I love all the pictures, you look beautiful! I wish there would have been room in your suitcase for me =) I love the picture and story of the little crab, too cute!
*thud*
I'm in love with your vacation. It looks amazing. That water, holy crow! You look beautiful, too.
Josh is adorable.
Those pictures are beautiful Jeanne...and you look absolutely gorgeous!! That is so wonderful that you had the opportunity to visit Jamaica! ")
You're one hot mama! Can Nicole be my friend too? I'm so jealouse!
Wow, that looks like it really was AMAZING! I bet that was killer to not have Ben there with you, but you're right, you'll just have to go back together someday. How fun that you got to go! And you're beautiful in them!
Post a Comment