
Good Conduct Medal
is awarded for exemplary behavior, efficiency,
and fidelity in active Federal military service.
Basically the Army's way of saying thanks for 3 years of service and for giving us no grief.
is awarded for exemplary behavior, efficiency,
and fidelity in active Federal military service.
Basically the Army's way of saying thanks for 3 years of service and for giving us no grief.
So this week was exciting as Ben received his first award in the US Army. He was awarded the Good Conduct Medal. It was so exciting to go and see him receive this award. As any wife would I was beaming with pride. Ben has made so many accomplishments in the last few years. Especially when it comes to his career. This is just one of his many. As many of you know he just received his diploma from Thomas Edison College and he is going to the promotion board in just a few weeks to hopefully be promoted to Seargent. We are so excited for his successes and thank Heavenly Father everyday for all of our many blessings. God is good.
Congratulations Ben on your award. I am so proud to be your wife. You continually amaze me with your persistence. You may walk to the beat of your own drum but I am glad to be learning your beat and walking it with you. You have come so far and I look up to you for your courage and strength. Thank you for being a great provider and husband. Congratulations!
I love you!

6 comments:
very sweet Jeanne, congrats Ben!
Congratulations Ben!!
Congrats, Ben! That's awesome.
And we miss you guys so much, too! It'll be great when you live a little closer at the beginning of the year! Can't wait to see you again!
Yay Ben!
Hey Jeanne & Ben! Huge congratulations to Ben, what a great thing! I'm so glad to be able to keep in touch with you on 'the blog'. Thanks for visiting mine LOL, I'm so new at this. Miss you guys ~Carmen
Oh, wow...I finally figured out how to find your blog! It is amazing! Ok, you are right...I should have done this a long time ago....i'm addicted! Thanks for all your sweet posts! Watch out! I know where you are now!
Oh yeah, "WAY TO GO BEN!"
wE THINK YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!
Post a Comment