Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ready, Set, GO!!!!

So Ben and I have a marathon week ahead. Since the week ahead is so CRAZY Ben and I took time this weekend to just relax, take naps, be together and enjoy in the spirit watching conference.





Just a few pictures of us messing around. The one with our dog Lucky makes me laugh cause he looks like he is ready to do a nose dive or something.

So after some R&R reality began to set in about the week. Are we ready you say? We shall surely see.

Tuesday....Ben is finally going to the promotion board. He has been studying and working so hard. He feels ready but we could sure use your prayers. His weakest part of the board is this little thing called nerves. They tend to get to him. You can study all you want but it is hard to work on that nerves thing. How do you prepare for them? Anyway, I am sure he will do fine. I am so proud of him and all his accomplishments. This is a big week to let them all shine.

Wednesday we will celebrate our 3 year anniversary. Hard to believe it has already been that long.

Thursday we have my brother and sister-in-law coming in from Utah for Ben's graduation

Friday we will sight see with the in-laws. YEAH! I love an excuse to play.

Saturday is going to be very exciting as I get to watch Ben walk and receive his diploma from Thomas Edison State College. What can I say? I am beaming with pride. This is an exciting week for us and by the end I am sure I will need a day of rest but I am looking forward to every minute of it.

However, at times like these when life is so exciting and full....my thoughts are brought back to our families. I have missed them so much this weekend. I guess you could say I was homesick. I just wanted to give my parents a hug. Go visit my in-laws and enjoy laughing with them and spending time with my nieces and nephews. You are all in our thoughts often. We love you and miss you and wish you could be here this week to share in our many memories but since you can't...Don't worry, I will blog about them. It's the next best thing, Right?



This is my favorite picture ever of my Ben. I had to include it today. This is in honor of him and all his great accomplishment. I love you BEN!

5 comments:

Sommer said...

Good luck with it all, keep me posted!

Keely said...

ohhh...I miss you too!! :( It sounds like with your busy week, you won't have any time to be homesick.

Congratulations to Ben!

Becky J. said...

Wow, that is a busy week ahead! Good luck with the boards today, Ben! I'm sure you'll pass!

And congrats on your anniversary tomorrow! It really did go quickly, didn't it?! You two are awesome and we're so glad you found each other. We miss you but hope the week goes well for you!

HeavenlyHome said...

Happy day! Life is wonderful!

Ashley said...

I like how you "blur" the pictures around the edges. CUTE! I hope you had fun!