So I have been tagged several times this week and I never do them so I thought that today I would give it a try. I was to list 25 things you may or may not know about me.
Here it goes.....
1. I am practically perfect in every way. (not really but it sounds good right? 25 is a lot of things, people)
2. I hate the word moist. I think it should be taken out of the dictionary. The word makes me cringe.
3. My favorite colors are red and green. (which leads into the next thing)
4. I LOVE Christmas. I am really kind of a freak. Love it, Christmas trees, the smell of Christmas trees, the decorations (my husband hates this part since he met me, he never knew a person could have so many decorations to put up AND take down), and of course I love what the holiday represents.
5. Speaking of Christmas I am not a big fan of artificial Christmas trees. I like the real thing
6. I grew up in Warren, Pennsylvania.
7. I HATE the smell of coffee. I have never been able to understand people who think it smells so good. Sorry.
8. My favorite food is lasagna. Although it has to be made the way mom does it or it is my least favorite food.
9. My secret talent is playing the piano.
10. I have a scar on my forehead from hitting it against the corner of a table when I was about 4.
11. I'm a daddy's girl and I don't call him dad. He is Papa Bear to me.
12. I don't like roses. I'd rather my husband give me Gerber Daisies. They are my favorite.
13. I think milk is one of the most DISGUSTING things you could ever put in your body.
14. I ran the St. George Marathon. Yes my big booty finished.
15. Did you know it makes me CRAZY when people chew with their mouths open. All I can think of is a cow chewing it's cud and me slaughtering the cow.
16. I refuse to touch the handle of the door of a public restroom. I just can't do it! Gross, gross, gross.
17. Fiddler on the Roof is my favorite play.
18. I once made cookies with powdered milk instead of flour. You don't want me to bake for you people. Trust me. Especially not cookies. I just can't do it. They always suck. I am officially the worst cookie baker in the world.
19. I hate it when people where navy blue and black together. It reminds me of a big bruise
20. Sorry if I offend here but did you know that when you wear a belt it should match your shoes? Also, another pet peeve of mine.
21. Candles. I love them. They make me happy. Silly I know but you will always find one burning in my home no matter the time of year.
22. I have a new obsession with birds and squirrels. They are really quite fascinating creatures and I enjoy watching them out my front or back window.
23. A camp fire is one of my FAVORITE things. Nothing like a cool crisp night and a warm toasty campfire (with smores of course)
24. Fall is my favorite season
25.Most importantly...all kidding aside. I love the Lord. I have a strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and the way I live my life is centered around that.
So there you have it....more than you ever wanted to know about me.
I tag Sommer, Tracie (although I doubt you will) Carmen, Becky, Caitlin and Megan and that's all folks!
Elijah turns Six
1 week ago

6 comments:
Yaaayyyy!!! You did it!! Thanks for indulging me with the "tag!"
I always love the way you explain things...you are so uniquely funny...
I JUST LOVE YA JEANNE JO!!
Oh my gracious, I am still laughing...you are so funny!
AMEN to 16, 19, and 24!!!!
Probably the best tag I've read! Love everything about you Jeanne & enjoyed getting to know you better!
Man I love you Jeanne, you are too cute and funny! That was VERY entertaining!
I hate the word moist, too! Did we know that about each other? And I'm also a gerber daisies over roses girl, but I wish they'd last longer when you get them. Some of this I knew about you but a lot I didn't. It was fun to hear! Can't promise that I'll do the tag, but I'll try! Love ya!
Hey, I don't know if you'll get this post on an old post, but, are you supposed to match your socks to your pants or your shoes? j.d.
Post a Comment