
CONGRATULATIONS BENJAMIN LAWYER!
Hallelujah! It is over. Ben passed the board today and he did very well. Although, I am not surprised. He has been working so hard and this was a long time coming. Good job, Ben. I couldn't be more proud and happy for you.
Ben said at the end of the board they told him he could say the Soldiers Creed or sing the Army Song. Of course he chose to sing. What musician wouldn't? Anyway, in his words "I nailed it". After he was finished the Command Sergeant Major said this morning was a pretty bad morning but you just made my day Specialist Lawyer. Whoo Hoo. What a compliment coming for the Sergeant Major. More importantly what an accomplishment for my husband. Life is so full of milestones and Ben has three MAJOR ones to celebrate this week. It has been a bumpy journey but I have loved sharing every minute of it with him.
To celebrate I had to take pictures and it certainly wouldn't be a celebration without a sign. I had a great time making it for him and loved seeing the smile on his face after he drove up and saw it.
Nothing like seeing a Soldier stand at attention.
I just love this picture. I just wish the Army would lose the beret. So ugly.
Still beaming with pride I have to say one more time "Great job Ben"

6 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Good job Ben!
He looks handsome as ever, just love those uniforms!! I love the sign you made! HUGE Congrats again, well deserved!! Good luck with your busy week!
Congrats, Sergeant Ben!
I love your sign Jeanne...you're so cute!! :)
The sign is cute. It looks like something that you would do. I can tell you're a very proud wife! Good job Ben!
Does this mean your move is final? :0(
Post a Comment