Tuesday, October 14, 2008

3 Years and Going Strong!



October 8, 2005

Last week Ben and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary. I can't believe that it has already been three years. My how time flies and things change. We have had some challenges this last year but it has made me love and admire him more and more everyday. Ben is resiliant, talented, and strong. He is also very funny. This has made tough times bearable as we laugh together. He is also very good at enjoying all the beauty that Heavenly Father has provided for us. He has taught me to calm down and take time to enjoy life. To smell the roses. I can't imagine my life without Ben and I look forward to many, many more years together as we grow as a couple and a family.

Happy Anniversary Ben!

4 comments:

Becky J. said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Way to still be going strong at 3. We love you and hope it was a great day!

Sommer said...

So cute! Congrats guys!

Keely said...

Ohhh...I love you guys!! I know you will have many more happy years ahead. I hope you had a great Anniversary :)

Megan and Jonny said...

Congratulations! I think you should put up more wedding pictures so I can enjoy them. Thanks again for inviting us over the other night--it was a lot of fun (and the pumpkin cake was FABULOUS).