That is SO cute! What a good idea to do your post in a smile box!! And the pictures are adorable...very clever.
I loved that! I want the picture of Nathan smiling on the last page real big facing you. That is so cute! You are so good with the camera, all of the pictures were adorable! I'll have to get them from you sometime.
What a cute idea with the smile box. I never heard of it! Those boys just LOVE you!By the way... everyone loves the pics you took of Bennett!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is SO cute! What a good idea to do your post in a smile box!! And the pictures are adorable...very clever.
I loved that! I want the picture of Nathan smiling on the last page real big facing you. That is so cute! You are so good with the camera, all of the pictures were adorable! I'll have to get them from you sometime.
What a cute idea with the smile box. I never heard of it! Those boys just LOVE you!By the way... everyone loves the pics you took of Bennett!
Post a Comment