So we finally arrived in UTAH!!!! WHOOPEE! We traveled all day yesterday and got in late last night. There is not many benefits to being owned by the US Government but one nice thing is when we travel we get USO benefits because we are ARMY. I know, I know that means nothing to you but to us it means when we are stuck in the airport on a two hour layover we can go to the USO where they have comfy couches and chairs. Big screen TVs and refrigerators full of food. Internet and quite away from the busy airport. We had a nice layover in Chicago. The USO was great and the people were nice. They fed us a great dinner and that help tie us over till we got in to Utah.
Elijah turns Six
1 week ago

2 comments:
yay, I'm glad you are safe and everything went good. I miss you!
Hope you're having fun! Can't wait till you come home.
Post a Comment