So Tuesday night Ben had a concert in the park. Let me tell you how much I LOVE my husband because it wasn't just drizzling out, It was pouring rain and my friend Melissa and I still went to show Ben some love and see his concert. The Band played amazingly well. Which is no surprise to me. They always sound fabulous.

Melissa and I
are surprisingly happy in the rain. It must of been the great music provided by the Army Band.

I thought I got a picture of Ben playing but I guess I cut him out. Oops!

After the concert we had the Sisters and Elders over for desert to say goodbye to Sister Wright.
Nala and Melissa's dog Jackson got a little frisky with one another. I swear in another life
Nala was a dog because I think she forgets she is a cat and the dog is bigger than her. She held her own quite well and refused to leave. She just stared at Jackson like he was Crazy and batted him a few times. Not hard, just playfully. She is one funny cat. Always one to entertain.

The evening was long but nice. We are excited we will be able to spend some time with Sister Wright, now just Maria Wright when we are in Utah in a few weeks. Also, she will be back to stay with us in August for Melissa's Baptism. So it wasn't really a goodbye, just a "see you in a few weeks". We are excited to meet the new Sister who will replace her. Little does she know what big shoes she has to fill.
2 comments:
Cool. Thank you.
Question, though: Why don't you make your blog colorful? (Just kidding! I love it!)...and you.
We'll all miss Sister Wright...she was awesome!
Post a Comment