Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's always fun at Grams and Pops!


This last week we were able to spend some time with my parents in Utah.
What a great day we had.
I always knew my parents would be great grandparents
but they have exceeded my expectations.

Taking Joseph as he is their own was fun to see.
Joseph had a great time being spoiled and catered to.
He and my dad went on a bike ride up to the Bountiful Temple.
Joseph was so nervous but very excited.


From the look on his face I am pretty sure he enjoyed it.
You think?

I was amazed at how much Joseph opened up to them.
And they took right to him. We all got spoiled
We were taken to dinner.
Joseph and Pops sat and chatted.
While he and Grams played games and watched some movies.
They bought him his favorite cereal for breakfast
and favorite treats for the ride.
Pops gave Joseph some super cool sunglasses
and both grandparents gave lots of hugs and kisses.

When we got home... Joseph asked when he gets to go back
to Grams and Pops. This is very fun, he says.
I think his grandparents would agree.

Yes, it is always fun at Grams and Pops house.

3 comments:

Becky J. said...

How fun that they get to be grandparents! They are adorable with him, you can tell. I'm sure he was in heaven!

Sommer said...

Isn't it so cute to see your parents spoiling your kids. I love it!

HeavenlyHome said...

It is like nothing else to see grandparents take joy in their posterity!!! It makes me even more grateful for family!

I am so glad to see you blogging more!