Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This every happen to you?


I know many of you may laugh at this post
BUT
keep in mind I have only been a mother for a few months
and not to a baby but a teenager.

You see, most everything has a place in my house.
I like order.
Well....trying to convince Joseph
that is a different story.

As you can see from the above picture.
His Star Wars Men love to battle.
Where do they battle, you say?
On the stool in the living room.
Why?
I have yet to figure that out.
Everytime I ask Joseph..."can you please put those away?"
His reply, "no, they are fighting!"
My reply, "why can't they fight in your room"
His answer, "not enough space"
Maybe if he cleaned the legos and clothes off the floor he might find some.
You think?



So, I guess for now things that used to sit on the stool
now reside on the floor.

If you notice in the picture above.
Even Hero is confused. He too would like to know why everything is out of place.


5 comments:

Ashley said...

Just come to the conclusion that it will be that way for a VERY long time! Isn't motherhood wonderful?

Heidi said...

Order has come to an end... Give in "To the Dark Side"... It will be much easier that way!

Sommer said...

ha ha, I agree, I'm learning the hard way to just relax and pick my battles more. Good luck! Love ya!

mom2beachbums said...

Oh yes yes and yes. But I'm biased I guess as I love boys and all their toys (and if ya take em away they turn anything and everything into toys like tons of little paper people/soldiers/creatures/
pokemon peoples?!?! Joseph is TOO CUTE! I love him and wish you guys were closer! Jeanne you are a marvelous mother!

The Pierce Family said...

Ha-ha! Welcome to parenthood! Your home is not your own anymore. Miss ya!