Next we headed off to Ben's work party. It is always fun to get together with his fellow Band mates. They are wonderful people and we are going to miss them when we leave for El Paso.
I couldn't resist including this picture of little Emily. I am amazed at how far she can pull that mouth.

Santa decided he wanted to sit on Mrs. Claus lap and let her know what he wanted for Christmas. Lucky me.
We hope you are all enjoying your holiday season. We sure are.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


6 comments:
Cute Christmas pics! What a cute couple you two make. I confess I wish I could see Ben's smooth dance moves!
We have had fewer Christmas gatherings this year than I think ever before and Christmas somehow just doesn't feel the same without them. But it will once we get to Utah and snow and family next week! I can't wait! Where are you going to be for Christmas?
Those are such cute pictures! I love that you make every event into such a fun time!
Hey...I'm still waiting for your Christmas card!! Can't wait to get it. :)
Looks like you guys are enjoying the Holiday season...miss you! :)
How did I miss this post! Super cute! Sad we missed Ben's dance recital!!!
I love the top picture of the pair of you! Beautiful couple you are! I am so excited you are headed out to TX soon! I will pray it goes smoothly for you. But gosh darn it, E.P. is like the opposite end from us --about 8 hours I hear. But we have friends and family over the border in both White Sands, NM and Albuquerque so we will be heading to E.P. soon enough. I would LOVE to see you guy's! Its only been 3 months, but this has been a great move ~~we have just loved so much about TX. Email me when you get there! Are you driving? Good Luck you guys and happy New Year!!
Love your pics! Looks like you guys had a great holiday season.
Aha! I am leaving a comment! Those parties sure looked fun. I will always remember the Ward Christmas party because we came home with the killer stomach bug.
Post a Comment