Birthday Boy, Ben!
So for Ben's Birthday we had a little Bash at our house to celebrate and kick off the start of the Christmas Season.
The Army provided us with a Turkey dinner for Thanksgiving so we have begun a tradition of having that dinner on Ben's Birthday. Above is the picture of the turkey I made. I was amazed. We couldn't even carve it. It was so tender the meat just fell off the bone. We couldn't even get it out of the pan in one piece. I must admit I am pretty proud. It might not look good but it tasted WONDERFUL!
Marley and her husband Carlos. Thanks for the yummy sweet potato casserole and all the help in the kitchen. You were a dish angel.

3 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun!
I love that you will throw a party for any reason...one of your MANY wonderful qualities!! :)
Cute pictures, I've been waiting to see them! Um, I have to point out that I'm not Chris' husband :)
Happy Birthday Ben! That turkey must have been delicious! We sure miss you guys, and we will be thinking of you tons.. wish you could be here for Christmas.
Post a Comment