Ben and I were fortunate enough to attend the Lawyer Reunion this year in Utah. We had such a great time being together with his family. I always cherish the time I get to spend with my in-laws because as soon as I became a member of the Lawyer Family we moved to Virginia and then Maryland. I enjoy spending time with my nieces and nephews. As you will see from the photos they are very adorable, pretty, handsome, cute (you get the idea). I also love getting to know my brother and sister-in-laws better. They are so funny and fun to be around. The Lawyer men love their puns so it is fun to watch them "thinking" they are funny and laughing at their own jokes. The Lawyer women are beautiful, patient, witty, and personally I think they are the funny ones but we all love to have a great time and be together.
Here are some of my favorite moments I was able to capture at the reunion.
Here are some of my favorite moments I was able to capture at the reunion.







2 comments:
Yeah! These are great pictures! I'm so glad there is a photographer in the family!!
Your manips are particularly good. I'm having a hard time picking a favorite even though there are ones with my children. It just shows how cool and objective I am about art.
SO glad you didn't have the camera out when I was there. I get all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it. Har har.
Post a Comment