My Birthday was such a wonderful day. To start off the day, Ben took me to breakfast. It was a lot of fun. We went with our friend Giles and his daughter Lani. They are living with us for the next few months as Giles prepares to move him and Lani to Utah.

The waitress asked me if I wanted my Birthday Sundae because it was 10 AM. I told her it was ok but Lani begged me to get it. She was dying for a bite of the rainbow colored ice cream. (she is 6, who can blame her). The only thing I regret about getting it was it came with a Birthday song by all of the waiters and waitresses working that day. I think my face was as red as my shirt. In fact I am sure it was because the lady sitting to the table next to us said it indeed was.
Lani enjoy the birthday ice cream
As you can see by her beautiful smile, it was well worth it to get the sundae.Later that day, I went to a baby shower in Pennsylvania and then came home to take a nap. Ben and I went out to dinner later that evening and then stayed in to watch a movie. Since my birthday has been a marathon and there is still a party to come on Sunday. I enjoyed sitting with my husband on the couch and watching a movie. It was a wonderful day and I felt so loved. I received so many cards throughout the week. I received lots of emails and even more cards. Thank you to all who sent me a message. I felt really loved.
I love you all!

2 comments:
Wish I could have been there to see your red face.
can you blame us, you are just the best person and we all love you. I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment