We went with one of my best friends, Sommer and her husband, Ben. Sommer and I have talked about going for the last few years because we both LOVE amusement parks but she has been pregnant since I met her. So hooray for a reason to celebrate and hooray her mom took her 2 little boys for the day so we could have some grown up fun!
What a SUPER couple we are!
I had to get a picture with my new friend Bugs Bunny! I finally figured out where I got my stand from.
The rides started out pleasant and enjoyable
I don't know who is cuter, the couple of the penguin.
This is my model pose!
What a killer smile! One of the many reasons I married him!
My Ben had to sit this one out. His tummy was a little on the fritz.
Here is where the FREAK OUT begins! I was SO nervous I almost didn't go.
Ben was trying to convince me it would be all right but I still wasn't sure. I obviously didn't die because I am here to tell you all about it. However, I am not doing this ride again. The Joker and I will never be friends. He is evil and so is his ride.
This is the Superman Ride. It was my FAVORITE! However, it KILLS your shins. I still have a bruise. You should do a close up on this one. You can see Sommer and I and our hair is sticking straight up in the air! It is worth a good laugh.
Sommer and I thought we were so funny!
We enjoyed posing with the signs of the Super Hero's. Sommer was much better at it than I.
We had fun posing in Loony Tune Village! I'm glad there weren't many kids there because we might have ended up being the big bullies in the little kids playground.
Isn't their impression of Taz good! This is one of my favorite pictures.
I love this picture! My husband is SOOO cute!
With all this posing I think there may be a photographer in the group.
All in all we had a GREAT day! Thanks Ben and Sommer for enjoying it with us. I wouldn't have wanted to have gone with anyone else (expect for including you Tracie). So, till next time.
That's all FOLKS!

4 comments:
What a great Blog! So glad you started. It looks fabulous...but what else could I expect from you?
Jeanne it looks soooo good, I am totally impressed! I'm so excited that you have a blog now. Six Flags was amazing and I'm so glad you had the idea to go, we had a blast and we just love you guys!
Great pictures. I especially liked Ben bbqin in the rain and building the box and the amusement park pics. Fun to see these! There were a couple of really cute ones of the 2 of you together.
And that "model" one of you Jeanne was really cute!
Post a Comment