Sunday, May 18, 2008

May 14,2009 Pre-Birthday Party

Being away from all of our family it has been such a blessing to have good friends that are like family. I have 2 friends that I adore. David and Tracie Pierce Family and Ben and Sommer Finnigan Family. I have have become "Aunt Jeanne" to their kids. I feel so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. I must say I couldn't love the kids anymore than if I were their real Aunt. Some of the pictures below are of the Pierce Family Kids.

This is Xander. He is so funny. I told him to smile for Aunt Jeanne and here is his perfect pose.
This is Noah. Xander's brother. Xander was graduating from preschool so I had Noah for a few hours. He is such a happy, funny baby. It was lunch time and I got everything ready for him on his tray. I went back in the kitchen to get him a drink and all of the sudden I hear him laughing. I went to see what was going on and to my surprise he had pulled his tray off his chair. He is one strong little boy
This is what happened next, he threw it right on the floor and was VERY proud of himself. This picture is not posed at all. I just caught him in the act and this was his reaction. He was so proud of himself. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically. Really, what are you going to do? How can you get mad at this face?
Noah loves to be a big boy, he is so happy he can sit on the bottom step of my house and sit down, then stand up. Seriously, I have never met a more happy baby.
I love this smile. He is so funny.
Later that night, we began the start of my birthday marathon. We had a BBQ at the house with some good friends. This is Ben with our "little nephew" Nathan Finnigan. He was not happy this night but he enjoyed being with Ben outside. My husband has a way with those babies.
Me and one of my dearest friends, Deb.
She is so fun to be around. I hate this picture of me but had to show off my wonderful friends.
Yeah, Happy Birthday to me! Deb brought an ice cream cake and it was SO SO yummy!
Thanks Deb, it was WONDERFUL!


2 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

You're the best...my boys and I just love you. I'm going to have to steal these pictures of Noah...they're priceless!

Sommer said...

I agree, those pictures of Noah make me smile and make me so happy, he is seriously the most happy baby that ever lived and it was so precious seeing Tracie's kids hanging all over you when we dropped off the dinner on Sunday, they love you so much and it's so sweet to watch. My boys love you so much too Jeanne, I know Brandon has been a pill latley but he talkes about you all the time.