So lately I have been working on ways to continually invite the Spirit in my day and in our home as much as I can. One way that works for me is I like to listen to BYU TV and BYU Radio. I have found it very uplifting and insightful.
Anyway, Ben and I watched a program called Real Families, Real Answers. The particular episode we watched was Keeping a Marriage Strong. Very insightful and very inspired. At the end they gave a website for more information. So I checked it out. It has a wealth of knowledge and information on all types of things. The information includes Strengthening Families, Parenting, Family Finances and Addictions. I recommend taking some time to check it out. I promise it will be worth your time.
Let me know what you think. ENJOY!
www.realfamiliesrealanswers.org
Anyway, Ben and I watched a program called Real Families, Real Answers. The particular episode we watched was Keeping a Marriage Strong. Very insightful and very inspired. At the end they gave a website for more information. So I checked it out. It has a wealth of knowledge and information on all types of things. The information includes Strengthening Families, Parenting, Family Finances and Addictions. I recommend taking some time to check it out. I promise it will be worth your time.
Let me know what you think. ENJOY!
www.realfamiliesrealanswers.org

3 comments:
I love it. I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog. I am excited to start watching these. I will let you know what I think. Thanks
Hey, lady, it's been awhile. I hope you guys are doing well. I miss ya!
One of the things I really miss about living out west was the BYU radio station. You are lucky to have that!
How are you doing? Sommer says that you talk a lot. Are you all settled in? How is the Texas weather this time of year?
Post a Comment