
Can you say UGLY!
O.K. so not my finest moment but what is a girl to do when you feel like death, you're moving across the country in 6 days and you have Bronchitis.
Yes, it is true. I have been feeling horrible the last few days and then last night it just went from bad to worse real, real quick. I woke up this morning and could feel it in my lungs. Not a good sign. My sweet husband insisted on taking me to the Dr's and I am glad he did. They gave me a breathing treatment that really helped. Too bad it can't make the packing get done.
I guess if I can't laugh at myself, who can?

5 comments:
Oh Jeanne, I'm so sorry! I wish I could be on both ends of the move to help you! But it's so good to see you posting again! Good luck with feeling better, with the move, and getting settled into a new place yet again. Love ya!
oh my goodness Jeanne...I'm so sorry that you're sick! Now I really wish I was closer to you so I could help you pack and get things ready.
Just think.....it will all be over soon!! :)
I'm sorry Jeanne but I have to laugh because you are SO beautiful still as ever in this picture!! You poor poor thing with bronchitis! I hope those breathing treatments helped and get your immunity up with vitamins. And maybe now you will be nice and healthy for your trek. Just wish you were moving closer to where we are here so we could be your 'receiving end'! Get better!
I wish I looked that good when I was so sick.....
you poor thing!!!!! When it rains it pours!
Post a Comment