
So what do you do when you are a photographer and you want your picture taken?
Do it yourself!
Over the years I have learned as a photographer you take picture after picture. You capture those special moments for others and then totally forget about yourself. I have been so busy with Fall portraits and I just love it! After hours and hours of admiring the beauty of other peoples pictures I realized I don't even have one of Ben and I in our home. Seriously, I am a photographer and I can't even manage my own portrait. Well today I decided I had enough and since Ben had the day off we decided to do pictures. We wanted to capture the beauty of Fall before we move to El Paso and have nothing but dirt and rocks. Ben was quite cooperative (is attention is easier to keep than a 2yr old. Plus he listens better) and it made for some great portraits.




I think this last one is my very favorite but as always Ben and I have different artistic styles. He wants as much nature in the background and I like to actually be able to see who it is a picture of. None the less we will have a place for them all.
I hope you all have had some time to enjoy the beautiful leaves, the great weather and joy in knowing Heavenly Father made it this beautiful because he loves us so much. He wants us to enjoy.
Happy Fall Everyone!


10 comments:
Wow Jeanne, those are breath taking and just gorgeous! Great job! I love all of them so much, the one of you two standing by the tree might be my favorite, I'm not sure though because they are all wonderful. I have to tell you too that you look gorgeous in them!
Those really are gorgeous pictures--I love your red scarf, too! When do you officially leave for El Paso? Jon was thinking about having you take a family picture, but not until after the holidays.
PS--The word I have to type for verification is "farta." (snicker, snicker).
Oh, wow, and I mean WOW...those are fabulous! WE HAVE GOT TO GET SOME PICTURES TAKEN...keep after me! Of course, I'll probably be dissapointed that I won't look as gorgeous as you!
These are gorgeous! You did them yourself? How? Do you have a tripod you set it up on first? Because we need to take our family pics and since I have a nice new camera, we just want to have someone take them with my camera, but if we can't find anyone who knows what he or she is doing, then maybe I'll just have to do it myself, which would be quite difficult seeing as we don't own a tripod. Ah well, we'll figure something out. But I love all of yours (and agree more with your taste. I LOVE that last one!)
Jeanne...these turned out beautifully! I can't believe you took them all by yourself! You really are super talented ;)
Definitely enjoy the colors! It's one of the things I missed most while stuck down here in yucky TX. And I would love to downplay the severity of El Paso for you guys, but you've pretty much got it right!
Beautiful pictures!
Absolutely beautiful!
Now I've snuck my way into your blog! Those pictures are amazing! You're quite talented, and to get pictures of yourself? Incredible!
I love your pictures. What beautiful colors! Of course you guys look great too. I wish we were there to enjoy it. We sure had a great time when we visited.
You are truly amazing at everything you do! Great pictures. ...I wish i had some recent pictures of my family from you to put on my wall....
Post a Comment