St. Patrick's Day was fun this year. Even though I love my hubby and he is my friend. Life is more exciting and fun with kids. Maybe it's because I finally have an excuse to do kid things.
We decided to have a Green party and boy was it fun. Joseph helped me decorate and I must say that he did a great job.
For dinner our friends, The Hatch Family joined us. We had green pesto pasta, green salad, limeaid and of course mint chocholate chip icecream and cookies that they decorated in green frosting. Not just any green frosting but sparkling green frosting. It was fun.
We tried explaining St. Patricks day. The leprachauns, the pot of gold, the clover but Joseph just wasn't really getting it. Just another crazy holiday celebrated by his "Crazy" American Family.
Oh well, at least we had a good reason to invite friends to dinner and have a good time. You know me. Any reason for a party.

1 comment:
What a fun family party! Good for Joseph going along! You did eat some of my favorite foods so I can't blame him for taking part :)
Post a Comment