Since most of you have not had the chance to get to know Joseph, I thought I would share a few things with you about this Fabulous Kid!
Did you know?
Joseph is 13 and he is already 5"8 (he has grown an inch since he has been here)
Joseph doesn't like vegetables and acts like he is going to die every time I make him eat them.
Joseph LOVES video games and I have a good time kicking his butt in Mario Kart. (anything else we play I lose but Mario Kart, I conquer)
Joseph has a great sense of humor. He is continually making me laugh.
Joseph wishes I would cook more fish.
Joseph loves beauty just like his dad.
Joseph wants to be a computer programmer when he grows up.
Joseph HATES peanut butter. (now this one seriously confuses me...I can't imagine anyone not liking peanut butter)
Joseph LOVES LOVES LOVES pizza and spaghetti.
Joseph LOVES Legos. He continually amazes me at the things he builds. Everything has secret compartments and is very complex. I think we have an engineer on our hands.
By the way...do you know how much Legos are? It is killing me. Especially the Star Wars Legos.
I keep telling myself that I would rather him create with his Legos than play video games. I am just not sure what to tell my pocket book.
I keep telling myself that I would rather him create with his Legos than play video games. I am just not sure what to tell my pocket book.
Joseph also loves Hero (our dog). His favorite color is blue and he calls me his CRAZY American Mom.(do you blame him) He is such a great young man and he brings great joy to our life. He recently informed us that we could bring more joy to his if we could give him a little brother. A sister would be ok but he would really prefer a brother.
We love you Joseph!

6 comments:
We love these pictures! Joeseph your hair cut is so nice! :)
What a handsome smile! We love reading about how your adorable family is doing! Love it!
LOVE the update! He is a cutie! I would NEVER call you crazy.....a bit spastic sometimes, but not crazy!! Good to hear from you!
Jeanne, I hate peanut butter too. We don't have anything like that in Argentina and I never got used to it...it just seems so foreign to me. No peanut butter cookies, candy bars, nothing!
If Joseph likes legos and computers he might like the Lego Digital Designer. Its a program you download and you can make lego creations on your computer (much cheaper), Matt really likes it.
I'm glad he is adjusting well. He looks so happy on the pictures.
I just LOVE Joseph's smile and his sweet face looks just like his daddy's. I have often been thinking about you all and glad to read your awesome update! And isn't it crazy how expensive legos are? I still am baffled after all these years with my boys. Well I hope Joseph gets his little brother or sister wish, you are a wonderful Mom Jeanne!! I could comment forever...but I will just say I love all the pictures and especially smiled at the one of you sliding down the sand hill with your (doggy?). What a cute picture!!
He seems like such a sweetheart Jeanne! I'm so happy for you and Ben! And geeze girlie I about had a heart attack when i saw you had updated your blog. It's about time!!! Keep em coming .... pretty please!!!! I crave to know what's going on with you and your new life!
We get all of our Legos (well, most of them) at garage sales. Too expensive to buy new.
Looks like Joseph is fitting in well. I'm so glad he gets to build things with his dad.
Post a Comment