Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our New Addition

This is the newest addition to our family. Hero! We didn't pick out the name. Otherwise it would be somethig cooler but he is the cutest dog on the block.


Could you resist this face?


He went to the groomers for the first time today and I was laughing when I heard Hero try to bit the gentleman who was blow drying him. Apparently he didn't like it. He is a little spoiled.


Isn't he just so cute? He certainly has made the house feel full of life. He is so full of energy and he is my constant shadow. With Ben back in school full time and Lucky gone he sure has been fun to have around.



5 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

Oh, where did you find him?!?!? He's adorable!!!

Sommer said...

Holy cow he is so stikin adorable, way way way cuter then I pictured. What a little sweetheart, no wonder he is so spoiled! I'd spoil him too!

Ashley said...

I can't picture a little guy that is so cute like that biting someone! I just love his little face! Do you have a bib on him?

Becky J. said...

He's so sweet! I definitely couldn't resist that face!

Muriel said...

Awwww, so cute! Jeanne, I have a cute picture of Eliza holding him when we went to visit you. I'll e-mail it to you.