Let me just say how much I am going to miss my boys when we leave for Texas. Brandon and Nathan and stolen a place in my heart and I just LOVE them so. Ben and I have become Aunt Jeanne and Uncle Ben and we will look forward to our visits on the web cam so we can see how they grow. We have been telling them we are moving but they just don't get it. I am sure they will when they go from seeing us a couple times a week to none at all. Brandon is especially going to miss his Uncle Ben. He just ADORES him. Last night Ben was holding him and playing with him and out of no where Brandon said....I just love you Ben. It melted my heart. I almost cried but that is no big surprise since I am on the verge of tears all the time lately. Moving can do that to you.
Me and my Sommie.Can I just tell you how much I am going to miss you. Ben, Sommer and kids have become some of our dearest friends. They have been feeding us like CRAZY since we are on the count down to moving and are trying to clear out the fridge. We have made so many memories from late, late game nights, to hanging out in our jammies, to fighting like sisters (just Sommer and I of course.) Trips like NYC and sharing the love over Twilight. Hanging out with Ashley. (I just love you Ash) and laughing at Brandon when he screams at the chicken doing the chicken dance. The list goes on and on.
I am so grateful for the many friendships we have made here in Maryland and I look forward to the new ones to be made in Texas.


4 comments:
You just want me to start bawling now, don't you?????
Oh wow, your post is making me cry! What a sweetheart that Sommer is and I remember when I first moved into the Winter's run ward I remember seeing you snuggle her firstborn when he was just a little baby. What a great friend you have been Jeanne to so many! I hope they can get to TX someday to visit you. Good luck hun with the rest of the 'see you later's and the move.
Jeanne I had no idea you have a blog, I love it! I hope you don't mind I added you to my blog list. It is so hard to move away from a good friend. Good luck with the move and good luck in Texas. Are you going to be near Chris or any of his kids?
Jeanne what are you trying to do to me? Knock it off!!!!!! AAAHHHHH I'm such a mess nad I know it's only down hill from here..... DON"T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you so much Jeanne Joe!
Post a Comment